Sunday, April 27, 2008

Silly, stupid, little, muffin pan!! :>P

Sorry! Just put dishes away and my worn out muffin pan keeps falling out of the "thin pan" cupboard. I thought I'd hang onto it for when we make corn muffins for our Harvest Feasts at school. I may change my mind in a month.
Today was a hurry and wait day. I went in for my mammo this morning. I was in and out of the clinic in 20 minutes. They have digital scanning equipment now. Which means you don't have to hang out while they check the films. I imagine they can do several more mammos a day, as a result.
I came home and made a couple of phone calls, vacuumed and fed the girl before heading to Dr. Pitchford's office. F took two tests while she was there. One of the tests was 350 questions long. After 2 and a half hours, I realized that it was time to head to her next appointment. We asked Elaine, the receptionist, if she could complete the last 100 questions after her physical therapy. "They really like you to get it done all in one sitting, so you don't lose your momentum." So F raced through to the end. I wonder how that affects the outcome?
We made it to her PT appointment only 5 minutes late. And that's where I finished my Newsweek.

We drove to Freddy's to buy eggs, apples and onions. Then drove on home.

I've been trying to decide what to do with the poetry blog. Should I turn it into one big Jansen family thing? I think I like the idea of adding another blog that's open to all of Dad's family and keeping Dad's blog separate. But then where to put G'ma Weeks' poems as they arrive? Maybe I can mess with the template and see if it's possible to make different areas for Mom and Dad. Rather than keep their stuff in two different places.
Thanks for listening.

No comments: