Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Backyard Pondering



I thought I'd better take a picture of my greenberries. Once they begin to ripen, they'll be pecked to the ground and eaten before I rise in the morn. You're welcome, birds.
Fran had two appointments today. After the first one, she felt miserable. I nearly called Leslie's office and told them to cancel. BUT when I asked if she could soldier on and to remember she could hit the mattress once we were done, she made her way out to the car. She seems better now. I can smell the ginger syrup she made to add to tea. She's thinking that may help her nausea.
Sounds like Shirley's youngest son will be marrying the love of his life next summer. I'm so glad they found each other. I can't wait to help them prepare and set-up without the stress of one of my own children getting wed.

No comments: