Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What day of the week is it?

So easy to lose track of the date this time of year. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not - unless it's an appointment heavy day, like tomorrow. Three! Battabingbingbing!
How do I go from shivering full time just a month ago to wanting all the doors and windows open? I'm trying to be mindful of Fran. She does have a blanket, but she doesn't have enough body fat to keep herself warm. Which reminds me, I forgot to exchange her thin blanket for her comforter last night. I hope she didn't suffer.
She had to say goodbye to the boy and his mom and dad in REI's parking lot yesterday afternoon. They'll be leaving sometime today - if not already.
Okay, I think I hear the treadmill calling my name. So sweet that it misses me when I'm late!

No comments: