Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday

Pretty funny, I went to get my haircut this morning and Karyn asked where I parked, "um, in back?"
"Oops! Sorry! You can't park back there, it's for employees only. It would be okay if it was Saturday."
I knew this, but - Oh crumb! It's not Saturday?? I'm not sure how I made that leap. It had been a fairly typical Monday morning; up with the alarm, making breakfast, saying goodbye to Norm as we left for work. We both had a good laugh over that one.
By the time I returned home, Fran's clothes were pretty well packed. I just needed to pack Izzy's things and some provisions for the girl. I'm so glad the week stayed clear and the stars lined up so she could spend some time with Jon - even if it will be a busy time for him.
While L & J drove Fran down to Roseburg, I cleaned house a bit and did their laundry and then spent way too long trying to solve the mystery of how to get the videos from the camera to the PC and maybe begin the process of learning to edit.
Why must technology be so difficult at times?? I do like the challenge and to learn new things, but I would also appreciate a little "universalism" as far as formats and features go.
Oh google, where are you when I need you?? ;>)

No comments: