Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stupid Recipes

I had a recipe in mind for tonight.
I had read over the ingredients to make sure I didn't need to make a store trip.
What I didn't check?
Details.
"Marinate chicken for 8 hours or overnight."
ugh
And so we ate the leftover mac and cheese, with sides of ginger carrots and chicken sausages.
Mmmmm, sausages!
Very tasty, but I hate postponing a recipe like that.
And yet I'll probably be glad tomorrow night.

I had time to muse over the management style class I took with my pa over 30 years ago. "What kind of manager are you?" I remember something about a questionaire and discussion centered around that idea. Of course there are different supervisory styles, but I hope that honesty, integrity and good ethics would be a part of my style, if I was ever a supervisor.

Izzy is ill. She spending the night at the Ashland vet. Poor baby.

No comments: