Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yup, we all work and we all get tired . . . IOWIFYP

Boy oh boy, those AMers were noisy and busy again today. Seems to be the way of our world, unless one of us figures out a solution or several. The PM class was a dream - I love being able to sit and help the ones who need it. Which had a lot to do to having two of my favorite parents helping out.
I was so proud of myself for remembering to stop to mail a package and pick up ingredients for a recipe Fran wanted to make. Once I returned home, I realized that I hadn't read the recipe carefully enough. I missed the kale. I called N just in time for him to pick a bunch up on his way home. The recipe is ribollita or tomato stale bread soup.
I saw that Santiam Wine Co. was having an inexpensive wine tasting this evening. Made me wish our evenings were earlier. We usually eat dinner when the tasting ends. Maybe we should make a plan to go there first some Wednesday.

No comments: