Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Current novel

The first book I read by Kate Atkinson, was "Behind the Scenes at the Museum". I was sucked in the moment I read the first paragraph. It's not often the main character begins narrating their life from the moment of conception.
I'm about a quarter of the way into her latest, "When Will There Be Good News", and I'm loving it. I love the style of her writing, the development of her quirky characters, the stories she creates - what else is left? I guess I should've stuck with -I love her books.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Wow, sounds great! I've never tried her books. You've given me a reason to go to the bookstore. As if I needed an excuse.

KandN said...

:>)
Ya, I know! Have you been to Reader's Guide since it's moved? I still haven't found the courage.