Saturday, October 31, 2009

Okay, so I lied . . .

I apologize in advance for these lousy cell phone pics, but I wanted to give you an idea of what was out there last night.  Silly me left my camera at home, although the video camera would've been just the ticket.

I told everyone who asked at work that I could check-off "pub crawl" on my list of things to do, because I was getting too old to do those kind of activities.  The closer the date for the October crawl creeped, the more I considered trying again.  This time with a better plan (eat at one stop, drink at the next) and thanks to Amy, we almost stuck to it.  A buck for a slice of pizza at Straight from New York??  Yup!  All we needed was that orange bracelet.  :>)
There were so many great costumes and people having fun.  Even though I felt exhausted after the work week, I had a fun time with lots of therapeutic laughter.

No comments: