Tuesday, January 5, 2010

After the break anxiety

The short people in the AM class had a hard time sitting and listening to teacher L this morning.  I imagine they were happy to see each other and wondered why we couldn't just leave them be to have a nice long social hour.  Can't say that I blame them.  Catching up with each other is a good thing.

The PMers weren't quite as squirrely.  Maybe it's because they'd experienced part of the old routine for the first part of their day?  Hard to say.  I'm just glad I'd had plenty of coffee by the time I got to work.

One of the high points of my day was meeting Amber, another Salemite.  :>)  

And now?  Now I'm going to go rest up for day two of twentyten.  :>)

1 comment:

Amber said...

It was one of the high points of my day too! I'm looking forward to our next happy hour.