Monday, August 23, 2010

Morning Entertainment . . .

Yes, Statcounter, I'm talking about you.
There are times when I feel like a stat stalker, but to be perfectly honest (and their outage this morning is what brought this to my attention) I'm probably more of a stat addict.
Yes, it's true.
I'm squirming a little in my chair as I write this. And yes, I know that while I'm checking on the comings and goings of others that Statcounter is watching me.
I hadn't really thought about it until I began to notice their ads that used to hold no interest for me, suddenly began to reflect my recent product searches.
The nerve! How dare they!
*snork*
Privacy isn't what the internet is all about. Makes me glad we keep our security software up to date. Even though they're probably collecting information about us, too.

No comments: