Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Movie date

Wow! Two movies in two weeks!
It's been at least 3 years since N and I accomplished that feat!
I have to admit, though, I'm concerned about losing our other date night--the dining in a restaurant thing. Since N works so late, we're not able to combine the two.
Huh, guess I'll have to put on the old thinking cap.  Another opportunity to get out and about and stay out of the rut we make when we stay home, is important to take advantage of.
We went to see The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo last night.  Fran was all over those 3 page turning novels and trying to pass the fever on to everyone else she came in contact with.  It didn't hurt that hair cutting Karyn told me it was a must see.
She was right, it's an edge of the seat, watch K yelp and jump out of her seat movie.
I hear that on Friday the second movie begins at Salem Cinema.  Guess what's next on our movie queue?  No, not Netflix!

No comments: