Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Random musings . . .


Yup, that's pretty random (the guinea pig, silly).  It's amazing what you can find with Google images.  :)

Things I've discovered lately:
1)  It can be more fun to write a negative review than a positive one and now I must resist the urge to begin dragging N to places I know are iffy.

2)  Reading the instructions for the proper use of your electric toothbrush can give you better results.  Only took me 12 years or so and a new toothbrush to discover that one.

3)  I can be pretty compulsive when I find a book I enjoy.  I went to Reader's Guide and bought 3 more books by Chris Bohjalian and I haven't even finished the current book.


How do I brush with a power toothbrush?





Step One:
 Guide the brushhead slowly from tooth to tooth, following the curve of the gum and the shape of each tooth.


 Hold the brushhead in place for a few seconds before moving on to the next tooth.

Step Two:
 Don't forget to reach all areas, including the inner and chewing surfaces, and behind your back teeth.

Step Three:
 Direct the brushhead along the gumline. It isn't necessary to press hard or scrub. Simply let the brush do all the work

No comments: