Thursday, October 18, 2012

Have you ever?

Embracing the elephant in your life . . . 
Have you ever had a period of time at work that put all previous complaints to shame and made you wonder how you could have thought you knew what toil and sweat really was? Yeah, I'm having one of those times.

It's not horrible or impossible, but it does feel like one of the hardest things I've ever done (as far as work goes).

Thank goodness education comes with it's joys to make up for those moments of exasperation. It helps  too, that my environment is full of people who understand and don't judge when I (discretely) roll my eyes or sigh.

It's also times like these that make me appreciate people who do their jobs and find a way to support coworkers, even when their loads are overwhelming.
Soldier on.

No comments: